These anodized aluminum pots are lightweight and are the perfect backpacking pots for efficient meals in the backcountry. Available in two sizes or as a set.
Essential Trek Pot is the perfect hiking pot created for both camping novices and experienced outdoor chefs. Perfect for the smaller portions or combined with the 1-litre pot for more advanced cooking.
The pot is made of anodized aluminum which conducts heat well. The slightly thicker bottom compared to the sides of the pot contributes to a more even temperature over the entire pan and minimizes the risk of your food burning. The base also has a spiral pattern to ensure optimum heat transfer and grip on the stove pot support.
The plastic lid doubles as a strainer, equipped with a silicone handles for easy handling. An adjustable and removable handle is included, it can be locked in two positions for safe handling and transportation.
- Anodized aluminum pot conducts heat efficiently and effectively
- Perfect for small portions
- Lightweight plastic lid with silicon handles also works as a strainer
- Spiral pattern on base ensures optimum heat transfer and ads
- Adjustable and removable handle allows you to cook or transport pots with ease
- Comes with a mesh storage bag
- Fits inside the Essential Trek Pot 1.0L
- Invented in Sweden
- Gas and stove NOT included
|Natural Anodised Aluminum, Ceramic Nonstick Coating