Place this stock pot directly over an open fire or use with a stove for perfectly simmered soups, stews and hearty hot meals.
The Campfire Collection of pots and pans offer a range of stainless steel cookware and serving pieces that handles years of outdoor cooking and open fire use.
Nothing is better than sitting down with a big bowl of hearty stew after a day exploring. Feed the entire campsite group and have extra for seconds.
Made from food grade 18/8 stainless steel these stock pots can be used directly over an open fire or can be your go-to camp stove pot. A large metal handle can hang the pot or be folded down and away when not needed. The lid offers an integrated colander and a leather tab that allows lid removal without the fuss of a hot pad.
When done, simply pack away in the cotton storage sack that is included to make sure any campfire soot (or food scraps) don’t mar the rest of the gear.
- Small 3L classic style stock pot size is large enough to feed a family yet small enough to carry with you to the campsite
- Durable and constructed with 18/8 stainless steel makes it extremely wear and rust resistant
- Stainless-steel lid with a leather tag makes it easy to check the contents while integrated colander strains any camp meal
- Metal handle enables the pot to be hung over and open fire and folds down out of the way during packing
- Cotton storage bag included