This streamlined 2 burner stove was developed to take “social” cooking outdoors to the next level.
Inspired by campfires and the way that they draw people in, a 360˚ gathering spot, and a place to connect over drinks and a steaming plate of food. The Alika does all of this and more.
Designed with a removeable lid, the stove allows people on all sides of the stove to cook and interact. The lid with oak laths can then double as a hot plate for pans that need a place to rest after they are removed from the stove. The generous cooking space allows for “more” – larger pots, bigger pans and additional chefs.
Two unique burners provide different flame options, one wide and one narrow, both with precise flame control that covers the needs for all styles of cooking. Integrated windscreens lock in place to help control the consistency of the flame.
The sleek die-cast aluminum body, oak laths and brass details upgrade the look of any campsite and will hold up to many years of use. The internal pot supports and drip tray are removable for easy cleaning. When storing, simply lock closed – this slim-profile stove can be stashed almost anywhere.
- Large cooking surface can easily handle 28 cm pots
- Streamlined and compact for easy traveling
- Two unique sized burners provide different flame options, allowing you to cook multiple pots or pans at different temperatures
- Removable lid ensures the stove can be used 360˚, and oak laths on lid double as a hot plate when disconnected
- Durable powder coated steel lid and base hold up to years of use while the aluminum sides lighten the load
- Designed to be carried with a lightweight and flexible webbing handle
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required
- Spring-action locking mechanism keeps the regulator in place
- Removable enameled steel pot supports and stainless steel drip tray for easy cleaning
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europé, Gas NOT included
|Powder Coated Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Oak Wood, Brass
|Boiling Time (Regular Pot) min
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h