A robust stainless steel set of pots and pans for open fire cooking.
The Campfire Collection of pots and pans offer a range of stainless steel cookware and serving pieces that handles years of outdoor cooking and open fire use.
The perfect pot and pan set for your campground cooking adventures. This collection contains everything you need to create culinary masterpieces over an open fire or on your camp stove while easily nesting together afterwards.
This set consists of three unique cooking solutions–a 1.8L Campfire Saucepan, a 1.0L Campfire Saucepan, and a 21cm Campfire Frying Pan. The Campfire Saucepans can boil water for pasta and warm up pasta sauce for dinner, while the Campfire Frying Pan can fry up breakfast or sautée your evening meat or veggies.
All pots and pans are made from 18/8 stainless steel and offer folding handles that make cooking, cleaning and then packing-up and storing a breeze. The lids to both pots have an integrated colander and a leather tab that allows lid removal without the fuss of a hot pad.
When done, simply pack away in the cotton storage sack that is included to make sure any campfire soot (or food scraps) don’t mar the rest of the gear.
1.8L Campfire Saucepan
volume: 1,8L | weight: 484g | dimensions: 17,5 x 9cm
1L Campfire Saucepan
volume: 1L | weight: 340g | dimensions: 15 x 7cm
21cm Campfire Frying Pan
size: 21cm | weight: 415g | dimensions: 21 x 5cm
- Constructed with 18/8 stainless steel makes it extremely wear and rust resistant
- Stainless-steel lids with a leather tag to make it easy to check the contents while integrated colander strains any camp meal
- 1.8L and 1L saucepans are large enough to feed a family yet small enough to carry with you to the campsite
- Saucepan metal handles swing open to become a traditional handle and wraps around the pot during packing
- 21cm Frying Pan with an aluminum-clad bottom ensures even heat distribution
- Frying Pan sears, blanches and fries a variety of foods with ease
- Pack up frying pan with a collapsible handle that folds away under the pan
- Easily pack in your cook bin, all items nest together and fit in a cotton storage sack