These anodized aluminum pots are lightweight and are the perfect backpacking pots for efficient meals in the backcountry. Available in two sizes or as a set.
Essential Trek Pot Set is a convenient, easy to pack set made up of one 1-liter pot with a frying pan and one 0.6-liter pot. These ultralight pots easily fit into your backpack and are perfect for your backcountry cooking needs.
The pots are made of anodized aluminum, which conducts heat well. The slightly thicker bottom compared to the sides of the pot contributes to a more even temperature over the entire pan and minimizes the risk of your food burning. The base also has a spiral pattern to ensure optimum heat transfer and grip on the stove pot support.
The included frying pan, made of anodized aluminum with a ceramic non-stick coating doubles as a lid for the 1-litre pot. The 0.6-litre pot comes with a plastic lid, which also works as a strainer. Three handles are included, so that both pots and the pan can be used at the same time. One of the handles locks the set in packed position.
- A set of one 1-litre and one 0.6 litre anodized aluminum pots that conducts heat efficiently and effectively
- Frying pan with nonstick-coating works both as a skillet or as lid for the 1-litre pot
- Lightweight plastic lid for the 0.6 litre pot comes with silicon handle and also works as a strainer
- Spiral pattern on pot base ensures optimum heat transfer and ads additional grip on stove pot supports
- 3 adjustable and removable handles allows you to cook or transport pots with ease
- Comes with a mesh storage bag
- Nests together tightly for rattle-free packing
- Invented in Sweden
- Gas and stove NOT included
|Natural Anodised Aluminum, Ceramic Nonstick Coating