This classic camp kitchen with a robust, reliable stove, pots and frying pan will be your trekking cooking partner for generations.
The Mimer Kit offers a classic trekking kitchen for a family in the backcountry. Quickly attach your Mimer Stove onto your gas canister and you can have your stove up and running in under a minute. The robust pot supports houses a wide flame that is perfect for cooking for up to three people and provides a 2800 W flame that can boil a liter of water in under four minutes.
Fry up the breakfast eggs in the included frying pan and when you are ready to hit the trail, just break down your camp kitchen and pack everything away in the largest pot and stow it in its nylon storage bag.
- Robust and durable with no folding parts, this stove is incredibly easy to use and can be passed down for generations
- Wide flame excels at heating larger pots to cook for 1-3 people
- Static 4-point pot supports offer extra stability and wind resistance while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes
- Two lightweight anodized aluminum pots (2.3 L &1.3L) nest together for easy packing while frying pan/pot lid with ceramic, non-stick coating works as a skillet or pot lid
- Pot gripper handles hot pots and pans with ease
- Comes with a nylon storage bag
- Gas NOT included
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h||200 g/h|