For the times when one extra burner would be nice or is just enough, the Moja Single burner stove is the perfect solution.
This single burner stove is easy to carry along, yet robust enough to hold bigger pots. A perfect sidekick when cooking over an open fire, when an extra burner is needed while barbequing, or is the optimum solution when creating an ultra-compact kitchen-solution in a boat/van.
If planning for a large group for the jumbo batch of Paella, remove the lid to gain extra space and have the pot centered over the flame.
The powerful 3000 W burner with precise flame control allows for boiling or frying with accurate heat. Removable stainless steel burner grate and drip tray make for easy cleanup, and a wood trimmed handle ensures a comfortable grip and locks the stove closed when bringing the Moja along.
- Streamlined, light and compact single burner stove for easy transport
- Removable lid ensures the stove can be used 360˚, and holds larger pots
- Durable powder coated steel lid and base hold up to years of use while the aluminum sides lighten the load
- Designed to be carried, the wood-trimmed handle locks the stove closed while a spring-action locking mechanism keeps the regulator in place
- Removable enameled steel pot supports and stainless steel drip tray for easy cleaning
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
|Powder Coated Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Oak Wood, Brass
|Boiling Time (Regular Pot) min
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h