Large and robust single burner stove attaches directly to Primus refillable propane canister.
This robust single burner sit-on-top stove is perfect for large, heavy pots. The Frigg can be your extra burner when cooking for larger groups, or a smaller footprint cooking option when one single oversized burner is enough. This is a perfect addition to a traditional camp stove, the summer house, or the boat.
The 22,5 cm wide pot supports hold the largest of camp pots and double as a windscreen for the flame. The burner includes drainage holes that keep the flame going in case of a boil over.
An integrated Piezo igniter fires up the burner in a variety of conditions. When you are done, the large carry handle easily transports the stove to the next job. Connects to a refillable propane cylinder with M16x1.5-connections.
Can't be used together with Primus Power Gas, Winter Gas or Summer Gas.
- Wide flame excels at heating larger pots to cook for larger groups
- Robust, reliable and easy-to-use, this stove will hold up to many years of use
- Static 4-point pot supports offer extra stability and wind resistance
- Drainage holes protect the flame in case of a boil over
- Piezo ignition, no lighter required Carry handle for easy transport
- Connects to a refillable propane cylinder with M16x1.5-connections
- Gas NOT included
|Boiling Time (Regular Pot) min||6 min|
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h||155 g/h|
|Power W||2200 W|