Lighter, smaller and more compact than most 2 burner stoves, with uncompromising performance or capacity.
Compact, light and designed to be easily transported, this 2 burner gas stove can deliver a real cooking experience anywhere. This campsite necessity can comfortable hold 2 large pots, and can crank out enough food to feed your extended camp family.
Each burner can be fired up and run independently, allowing outdoor chefs to cook multiple pots at a wide range of temperatures, keeping sauces slowly simmering and the water at a rolling boil from the 10,200BTU (3000W) flame.
The sleek die-cast aluminum and stainless steel body will hold up to years of use.The stainless steel internal pot supports and drip tray are removable for easy cleaning. When storing, simply lock closed as this slim-profile stove can be stashed almost anywhere.
Carry Bag for Kinjia & Tupike can be purchased separately – a convenient bag made from poly-cotton with separate pockets for accessories, gas, food or other cooking utensils. Not included.
- Light and compact for easy traveling
- Dual burners allow you to cook multiple pots at different temperatures
- Designed to be carried, the wood-trimmed handle locks the stove closed while a spring-action locking mechanism keeps the regulator in place
- Removable stainless steel pot supports and stainless steel drip tray for easy cleaning
- Regulated valve for precise flame and heat control and fuel efficient cooking
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europé
- Gas NOT included
|Material||Die Cast Aluminum, Stainless Steel|
|Boiling Time (Regular Pot) min||4.20 min|
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h||215 g/h|
|Power W||3000 W|