This ultra-light, titanium, multi fuel stove has incredible flame control and uses multiple fuel options so you can cook anywhere in the world.
The OmniLite Ti is our lightest multi fuel stove, and is based on the same technology as our award-winning OmniFuel Stove. This stove is designed to handle the most demanding situations and environments, while being able to travel the globe.
Adapted to work with the latest generation of fuel-efficient Primus PrimeTech pots with integrated heat exchangers, the OmniLite puts out 8900 BTU (2600W) and can boil a liter of water in under four minutes. Adjust the power of the flame with the oversized control knob, from a fine simmer to quickly melting endless amounts of snow to hydrate an expedition.
The OmniLite is the perfect stove for 1-2 people who want to travel ultra-light, yet need the option to use different types of fuel (gas, gasoline/petrol, diesel, kerosene/paraffin and even aviation fuel). OmniLite Ti comes with an ErgoPump, a multi-tool with a cleaning needle, a foldable windscreen, a heat reflector, and a nylon bag to fit it all.
Can be combined with OmniLite TI Silencer for a quieter cooking experience.
- Lightweight and packs down for ultimate travel experience
- Ultralight, titanium pot supports
- Fuel-efficient burner; most efficient with Primus PrimeTech Pot with integrated heat exchanger
- Fine control valve for precise flame and heat control
- Can easily be self-serviced
- Travel friendly, works with variety of fuel types including canister gas, white gas, kerosene, diesel and aviation fuel
- Multiple jet nipples included to use with corresponding fuel
- Comes with an ErgoPump, a multi-tool with a cleaning needle, a foldable windscreen, a heat reflector and a nylon bag
- Primus Expedition Service certified!
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe. Gas NOT included
|Stainless Steel, Brass, Titanium
|Fuel Consumption per Hour g/h