These hard-anodized aluminum pots are lightweight, heat quickly and offer a durable finish that are corrosion-resistant. The Trek Pots are a perfect solution for backcountry meals. Available in two sizes or as a set.
A durable and lightweight pot created for outdoor chefs who want to take their cooking to the next level. Trek Pot is made up of one 1-liter pot and a frying pan, which easily fits into your backpack and are perfect for your backcountry cooking needs.
The pot is made of hard-anodized aluminum which conducts heat well. It has a ceramic nonstick-coating for easier cooking and cleaning. The slightly thicker bottom compared to the sides of the pot contributes to a more even temperature over the entire pan and minimizes the risk of your food burning. The base also has a spiral pattern to ensure optimum heat transfer and grip on the stove pot support.
The plastic lid doubles as a strainer, equipped with a silicone handles for easy handling. An adjustable and removable handle is included, it can be locked in two positions for safe handling and transportation.
- Hard-anodized aluminum pot conducts heat efficiently and effectively
- Ceramic Nonstick-coating for easy cooking
- Thicker bottom for a more even temperature
- Spiral pattern on base ensures optimum heat transfer and ads additional grip on stove pot supports
- Lightweight plastic lid with silicon handles also works as a strainer
- Adjustable and removable handle allows you to cook or transport pots with ease
- Comes with a mesh storage bag
- Fits inside the Trek Pot 1.0L
- Invented in Sweden
- Gas and stove NOT included
|Hard Anodised Aluminum, Ceramic Nonstick Coating, PP-plastic, Silicone